Laptop or desktop computer with microphone required!
These courses are not available for mobile devices; you must use a laptop or desktop computer and one of the following browser choices; Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, or Firefox 22+. Other browsers are not currently supported. In addition, you will be required to perform voice verification when starting or resuming course modules.
OSHA 10-Hour training helps prevent costly accidents, incidents and OSHA fines at your site.
- Intro to OSHA
- Walking & Working Surfaces
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Eye Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Machine Guarding
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Confined Space: Permit Required
Individuals have 180 days to complete training from the start of the program and receive an OSHA course completion card upon finishing.
Note: OSHA recommends outreach courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers. However, some states have enacted laws mandating the training. Some employers, unions, organizations and other jurisdictions may require this training. You must have a microphone to record your voice for this verification. Please ensure that voice verification will satisfy the proctoring requirement for your city or region before purchasing this course.
New OSHA Policies:
- OSHA has issued a new policy that limits all OSHA Outreach Training (classroom and online) to a maximum of 7.5 hours training per day in all OSHA 10-Hour courses. As a result, all 10-Hour courses must be delivered over a minimum of two days.
- OSHA has also issued a new policy of Program Jurisdiction Restrictions. Outreach Training Programs are now limited to OSHA Jurisdiction only. Student course completion cards can only be issued for students within U.S. jurisdiction (the 50 States and certain U.S. Territories).